With savings this good, there is no excuse to not get started!
Don’t DIY Your Garbage Disposal Installation
The garbage disposal: it’s one of the hardest-working units in the entire house. It keeps your sink clean, eats up messes, and cuts down on the waste you send to landfills. Garbage disposals can, however, be challenging to install. If you’re considering adding a garbage disposal to your kitchen or upgrading your old one, contact DR Potts Plumbing to help. Our team specializes in garbage disposal installation and garbage disposal repair, leaving you with a hardworking unit and a job well done, every single time.
Maintain Your Amarillo, Texas Garbage Disposal Unit
Once we’ve delivered garbage disposal installation, it’s up to you to care for the unit and keep it running as well as possible. Here are a few tips to do just that:
- Be careful what you put down it – garbage disposals aren’t meant to digest everything and will jam up with fibrous vegetables like celery or ginger.
- Break up large objects before you send them down the garbage disposal.
- Keep fat out of the disposal. This includes bacon grease, oil, and similar substances.
- Use cold water to run your disposal, since this keeps heat to a minimum and prevents any fats from solidifying.
- Use crusty fruit to get rid of bad smells. Send half a lemon or orange down th3e disposal when things get stinky – this will clean the blades and refresh the canister.
When you need garbage disposal installation or garbage disposal repair, look no further than DR Potts Plumbing. Amarillo, Texas’s trusted plumbing experts, we’re here to help your home run better, every single day. Contact us now to learn more: (806) 808-0500
Mr Potts has been very helpful for my parents plumbing needs. He seems to be familiar with fixing Baker Bros mistakes. I wish he originally did the install on their water heater. He even helped them understand their warranty better, which saved them money. Call Mr Potts if you need something done right, and reasonable pricing for professional work. Thank you for all you have done for them!
DR Potts was absolutely amazing! I had a leak coming from under my AC unit that was damaging my floors and baseboards. Other plumbers would only book a week out, DR Potts came right away and was so quick and kind. While here, he also fixed an issue with my dishwasher and a leaky bathroom sink that another plumber left me with. DR Potts was such a lifesaver! So professional, and very affordable. Currently doing a happy dance! Thank you DR Potts!
I had a leaky pipe (actually 2) under the kitchen. After the leak finder found the leak I called DR Potts. He found not one but 2 leaks & didn’t charge me for the 2nd one. He subcontracted someone to dig under the kitchen & then he patched both pipes. Due to muddy ground, the excavators had to come back to fill the hole & he made sure they wouldn’t get paid unless they came back finished.